- Round sports watch in two tones featuring auto LED light, dual time, four daily alarms (with snooze), 60-lap memory stopwatch/distance calculation, and pace signal
- 35.2 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Package Dimensions: 57x123x109
Details: Product Description
The perfect watch for every runner. The LAP Memory 60 feature lets you store up to 60 records in memory, each record including the date, lap time, split time, and distance covered. You can even set the watch to emit an audible pace signal to help you maintain your desired pace. And, with its 10-year battery, you’ll have a running partner that won’t quit! Black Casual Sports Watch features a 10-year battery with a Resin Band.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.