- Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- NOTE: The face of the watch is a solar cell that generates power from the light. The generated power charges a built-in rechargeable battery, which powers from operations. The watch charges whenever it is exposed to light.
Package Dimensions: 97x118x331
Details: Born from a dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.