- Tough Solar Power,100M Water Resistant,Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F),Module 3415,Approx. Battery Life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month ,Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099),5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm),World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow,Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg),Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration and Northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 1 m (5ft) Manual memory measurements (up to 30 records, each including altitude, date, time)
Package Dimensions: 99x119x322
Release Date: 30-09-2013
Details: Product Description
Introducing the Solar Powered PRG270 which incorporates Casio’s new Triple Sensor Version 3 engine. Advanced CASIO original technology has allowed for a 95% smaller direction sensor and 90% reduction in sensor power consumption compared to previous models. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model deliver better accuracy and energy efficiency. This model can measure Altitude in 1m increments (previously 5m) and display compass readings with 60-seconds of continuous measurement (previously 20 seconds). In addition to the altimeter and digital compass, the watch’s Barometer, incorporates a unique Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm that alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings.Design features include a case designed for outdoor gear performance. Large side buttons and one-press access to digital compass, barometric pressure and altitude, and temperature readings keep important information at your fingertips. Other features include Tough Solar, 100-meter water resistance, and more. Everything about these models is designed and engineered to make them essential pieces of outdoor gear. Black resin band digital with neutral face.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
From the Manufacturer
Designed to be a resilient, this high-performance timepiece offers Casio’s one-touch Triple Sensor Technology and Tough Solar Power. The one-touch Triple Sensor Technology offers a pressure sensor for measuring barometric pressure and altitude, a thermo sensor for measuring temperature and a direction sensor for taking compass readings. The PRG70 allows users to switch their focus between time and compass measurements and is designed for adventure-seekers and lovers of the great outdoors. This model is a resilient high-performance timepiece that offers a variety of different features such as a digital compass, sunrise and sunset data, 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze, stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24 hour formats and a power saving function.